It is necessary for developers to understand the functions of WordPress program files,
WordPress program root directory
1. Index. PHP: WordPress core index file, that is, blog output file.
2. License.txt: WordPress GPL license file.
3. My hacks. PHP: defines an appender to handle before blog output.This file is not available in the default installation, but if it exists, it will be referenced by the administration page.
Readme. HTML: introduction to WordPress installation.
5. Wp-atom.php: output atom information and aggregate content.
⒍ wp-blog-header.php: define the content of blog page display according to blog parameters.
8. Wp-comments-post.php: receive comments and add them to the database.
9. Wp-commentsrss2. PHP: RSS 2 information aggregation content used to generate log comments.
10. Wp-config-sample.php: sample configuration file for connecting WordPress to MySQL database.
11. Wp-config.php: This is the configuration file that actually connects WordPress to MySQL database.Although it is not included in the default installation, because WordPress needs this file to run, users need to edit this file to change the relevant settings.
12. Wp-feed.php: defines the feed type according to the request and returns the feed request file.
13. Wp-links-opml.php: generate a list of links in OPML format (added through the WordPress administration menu).
14. Wp-login.php: defines the login page of registered users.
15. Wp-mail.php: used to get blog posts submitted by email.The URL of this file is usually added to the cron task so that cron periodically retrieves the file and receives the mail log.
16. Wp-pass.php: audit the password of password protected articles and display the protected articles.
17. Wp-rdf.php: generate RDF information aggregation content.
18. Wp-register.php: allows new users to register user names through online forms.
19. Wp-rss.php: generate RSS information and aggregate content.
20. Wp-rss2.php: generate RSS2 information aggregation content.
21. Wp-settings.php: run the routine before execution, including checking whether the installation is correct, using auxiliary functions, applying user plug-ins, initializing the execution timer, etc.
22. Wp-trackback.php: handles trackback requests.
23. WP. PHP: a simple template for displaying blog logs.There's nothing magical about it, but it includes some index. PHP content.
24. XMLRPC. PHP: handles XMLRPC requests.Users can publish articles without the built-in network management interface.
WP admin directory
1. WP admin / admin.php: the core file of management file.It is used to connect database, integrate dynamic menu data, display non core control page, etc.
3. WP admin / admin-footer.php: define the footers of all administrative console.
4. WP admin / Admin functions.php: defines a variety of functions used by the management console.
5. Wp-admin/admin-header.php: defines the upper part of the management console, including the menu-header.php file of menu logic.
6. WP admin / bookmarklet.php: define the pop-up page when using the bookmark function.Use the default edit-form.php file when writing logs.
7. WP admin / categories. PHP: defines the category management of the management page.Reference: manage – categories
9. WP admin / edit. PHP: define the log management of the management page.Reference: manage – posts
10. WP admin / edit comments. PHP: define the comment management of the management page.Reference: manage – comments
11. WP admin / edit-form-advanced.php: define the advanced editing form management of log of management page, including post.php.Reference: write – Write Post – advanced
12. WP admin / edit-form.php: define the log management of the management page, including post.php.Reference: write – Write Post
13. WP admin / edit-form-comment.php: edit specific log comments.
16. WP admin / edit-page-form.php: defines the page editing of the management module page, including post.php and page-new.php.Reference: write – write page
17. WP admin / edit pages.php: define the page management of the management module page.Reference: manage – pages
20. WP admin / index. PHP: the default management page.The corresponding page is displayed according to the user's request.
22. WP admin / install-helper.php: define database maintenance functions, including popular in plugins may_create_Table() and may_add_column（）。
23. WP admin / install. PHP: install WordPress.
24. WP admin / link add. PHP: link add.Reference: links – add link
25. WP admin / link categories. PHP: link classification management.Reference: links – link categories
I don't know if you have noticed that there is an empty separator under WordPress background dashboard and comment menu, but not under other menus, as shown in the following figure: the code of separator is located in WP
Users often ask if they can manually enter the page number and realize the page turning function of jump. It is very simple. The basic code is only four lines: < form class = "ZM page NAV form" action = <? PHP echo $... "
WordPress multi-functional theme: begin, does not rely on any front-end framework, CSS3 + HTML5, flat, responsive design, custom color style, blog, magazine, picture, company enterprise layout optional.