The following“ Tuoyuan SEO train ”It is not the truth. Search engines are changing, and ideas are changing again. Only by continuous learning can we enrich ourselves.
Historical origin of website ranking
In the early 1990s, when the Internet was just emerging, a large number of websites with special industry content were published on the Internet every day, such as those for technology Tuoyuan Network However, online surfers have no corresponding tools to locate these sites that they think exist and have no way to find domain names or web addresses. In 1993, Yahoo was born. The birth of Yahoo has alleviated these worries for netizens. Yahoo initially divided and organized every website it found according to its classification directory to create a neat and level by level search data base At the same time, Yahoo also put a search engine on the website to search the website according to the "keywords" existing in the database. Then other search engines such as Altavista, Excite, Lycos, etc. also launched search tools for users. Most of them identify the relevance of the website according to the keywords found in the meta logo.
It seems that things are developing smoothly, but the problem arises when the webmaster and the network administrator realize that they can insert industry keywords or other site codes into the meta ID, and then they can skillfully get a higher position on the search results page. For a while, the results of search engines were messed up by these spam websites. They filled every corner of the website with some relevant keywords, but the actual content displayed in front of users was really terrible. Those search engines with high credit and important status are beginning to be challenged, and they must take better measures to accurately output search results for users.
In foreign countries, SEO has been carried out earlier. Those who specialize in SEO are called "Search Engine Optimizers" by Google, or SEOs for short. As Google is currently the world's largest search engine provider, Google has also become the main research object of SEOs around the world. Therefore, Google's official website has a page dedicated to introducing SEO, and shows Google's attitude towards SEO.
Origin of Google
Google is a search engine, which was invented by two Stanford University doctoral students Larry Page and Sergey Brin in September 1998, and Google Inc. was founded in 1999. In July 2000, Google replaced Inktomi as Yahoo company In September of the same year, Google became the search engine of China Netease. Since 1998, Google has won more than 30 industry awards. To Google Journalism Center, you can find all the historical and news materials about Google.
2 Basic concepts of PageRank
PageRank judges the importance of all pages based on the regression relationship of "pages linked from many high-quality pages must be high-quality pages".
Let's take a closer look. There are about three key points to improve PageRank.
·Number of backlinks (popularity indicator in a simple sense)
·Whether the backlinks come from the highly recommended pages (based popularity indicators)
·Number of backlinks to source pages (selected probability indicator)
PageRank completely relies on the democratic characteristics of the network, and uses a large number of link structures to indicate the value of a single page. In essence, Google converts the link into a vote. When linking from page A to page B, Google thinks that "page A votes for page B.". Google does not just consider the number of votes, but also analyzes the pages voted. Voting on pages that are important in themselves helps to increase the importance of other pages.
3 How to learn SEO
"Tuoyuan SEO Training" mentioned that 90% of SEO skills are very simple. As you can see in any article about SEO, the most important 10% are "experience", "creativity" and“ People ”Persistent content production, promotion and optimization is a boring, tedious, repetitive process that needs to be adhered to
We divide SEO optimization into four parts according to objects. When you face a website that needs optimization, you can analyze it from these four aspects. It should be noted that these four parts do not include strategic event promotion.
1. Basic optimization;
2. Content optimization;
3. Structural optimization;
4. External chain optimization.
1、 Detailed explanation of basic optimization
(1) Domain name trust: search engines trust domain names in the following order: gov, org, com, net, cn. (Not verified)
(2) The age of a domain name has a great impact on the ranking. Generally speaking, the older the domain name is, the higher the weight given by the search engine, with the exception of a few websites. (Difference between new station and old station)
2. Title, meta, static page, url naming, directory hierarchy, html semantic layout (div+css)
(1) Title Don't be greedy and highlight the key;
(2) Meta keywords basically lose their effect, while description has only one effect: induce searchers to click on your website link;
(3) Static pages are indeed more conducive to inclusion, but not absolute;
(4) The naming of urls is very important. Baidu prefers pinyin combinations, and Google prefers English combinations. The combination of the first letter is not meaningful; The naming of Chinese pages is equally effective, but the search engine may not be able to include them completely
(5) The level on the program path should not exceed 3
For large stations:
1. Each page should have independent content
2. Each page should have an independent title
3. Each page should have independent keywords
4. Each page should have an independent Description
5. The directory structure should be static, including this channel, or the keywords of this page in the url
Never let the color of keywords be the same as the background color of the webpage. Search engines will consider it as a malicious act (SPAM)
Be sure to use your own domain name and host instead of the free secondary domain name, which seems unprofessional and affects the search engine.
3. Keyword density - keyword stacking is an unwitting mistake made by the optimizer. Theoretically, the keyword density is 3-8%, but actually it is about 4-5%. The keyword density query tool has been sent to everyone.
4. Basic station building knowledge: The server Address, domain name resolution, proxy access, independent IP, framework structure, iframe call in
5. Analysis tools: keyword mining, search index, keyword density, web page similarity, keyword popularity, browsing source, Alexa ranking, PR value, anti chain survey, website inclusion number survey.
7. Statements to prevent PR loss:<a href= https://www.toyean.com/ ; Rel="nofollow">Tuoyuan Professional zblog theme Template original website</a>
2、 Content optimization
Content optimization here does not mean content creation, but technical optimization of content, which is mostly a skill that editors need to master.
1. Reasonably use keywords and try to be semi original for reproduced articles.
2. The title of the website must include the most important keywords you think.
3. Try to use the selected keywords in the website content. It is worth noting that the keywords should appear in the front of the content as much as possible. Try to name the page file name with the keywords related to the corresponding page content. Try not to put the page in the long structure directory, and it is better to put most pages in the top-level directory or the first level subdirectory.
Page size, such as web page weight loss
Update degree of the page
Key words are highlighted. Put keywords in bold, italic, or between H1. crucial!
Key words: location, density, processing
Keyword appears in URL (English)
Keywords appear in the page title (1-3)
There are 1-3 keywords in the keyword tag
The keyword appears in the description tag (the main keyword is repeated twice)
Key words naturally appear in the content
Key words appear in the first and last paragraphs of the content
Key words appear in H1 and H2 tags
Export link anchor text containing keywords
The file name of the picture contains keywords
Keyword appears in ALT attribute
Key words density 6-8%
Bold or italic keywords
2. Inner chain
(1) Multi purpose inner chain,
(2) Pay attention to anchor link text and anchor text; How to use "link anchor text"?% T% E6 Q *} "y% : L Try to add anchor text for your keywords in the content of the article. For example, if you want to promote the keyword" Tuoyuan ", you can add" Tuoyuan "in the content of the article https://www.toyean.com/ The link points to the home page.
What are absolute and relative addresses?
In computer operation learning and Internet use, we often come into contact with the concept of absolute address and relative address. Here, we will focus on the Internet. What is the difference between absolute address and relative address when doing websites?
Absolute address: an independent address on the Internet, through which you can directly reach the target page on any website. Contains the primary domain name and directory address.
Relative address: Relative to the website address, when the domain name changes, the "absolute address" of the relative address also changes.
3、 Structural optimization
Structure optimization is the part that website planners and program developers should pay more attention to. Structure optimization, like content optimization, needs constant learning and precipitation, and it is difficult to say too much theory, but it accounts for the largest proportion in the overall performance of the website, which needs strict check by the executor.
What is dead link?
To put it simply, dead links refer to links that were normal but failed later. When a dead link sends a request, the server returns a 404 error page.
In these cases, a dead link occurs:
Dynamic links become dead links when the database no longer supports them.
A file or web page has moved its location, causing the link to it to become a dead link.
The content of the page is updated and replaced with other links, and the original links become dead links.
Site server setup error.
From the user's point of view, dead links and wrong links behave the same, so we generally do not need to distinguish between dead links and wrong links.
As SEO personnel or website administrators, we should avoid dead links on websites, because the number of dead links can evaluate the authority of a website.
Check the website through software analysis to see if there are any wrong pictures that cannot be displayed due to looping
Check your website before submitting it to the search engine to ensure that there are no dead links.
Try to ensure that every page of the website has a link button or text link to return to the home page.
Use the normal navigation menu on each page of the website.
Create a website map for the website, which helps visitors and search engines to see all pages of the website.
4、 External chain optimization: a long and boring time
If the first three parts of SEO are a basic and framework operation, then the external chain optimization is a strategic work. Two websites with the same content tend to distinguish between high and low in the external chain optimization. However, we must firmly believe that the external chain optimization is just a promotional means of icing on the cake. A website must do its own content well in order to achieve long-term development. Similarly, external chain optimization requires a solid operation process, and its role will gradually emerge after a boring basic work.
In Google's algorithm, link quality is determined by many factors, which ultimately affects the ranking of websites in SERPs. Among these factors, the decisive ones are:
The time when the link existed
As with domain names, Google's measurement of link weight is also tested by "time". The longer a link exists, the higher its value is. That is to say, the effect of the links we set up today will not be immediately effective until a few months later. Of course, the effect is not suddenly apparent after a few months, but a gradual process. For example, it may have a slight impact after a month, a slightly greater impact after two months, and it will basically play its role after five or six months.
The importance of links located in different locations on the web page is also different. Generally speaking, the link at the top of the page is more important than the link at the bottom of the page; Links in the body surrounded by relevant content are more important; Links on real content pages are more important than links on link pages (many websites have separate link pages or resource pages to place a large number of outbound links). In general, the more natural the location of a link appears, the more important Google will think it is.
Relevance of links
Especially for reverse links, the relevance of links is more important. For example, for this website, a link from an entertainment website will not make much contribution to the website ranking. It focuses on Website optimization The link value of the technical discussion website is different from that of the same day.
PageRank of the link source page
Although PageRank is becoming less and less important, it should still be a factor to consider in the construction of website links. On the premise that other conditions are the same, a link from a page with a PageRank of 5 is obviously more valuable than a link from a page with a PageRank of 2.
Learn to analyze competitor connections.
Several aspects affecting the optimization of the external chain:
3. Weight of linked domain names (gov, org, com, cn);
4. Correlation between link pages and website content;
5. Whether the link anchor text has keywords;
6. The diversity of linking words (different keywords);
7. The duration of the link;
8. The stability of the growth rate of the link itself and the link text over time;
9. The proportion of cross links and exchange links is not easy to exchange too many links.
It will not be punished to leave a real message and a link on the blog. On the contrary, this way will really add some benefits to yourself.
Practice of reverse link
1、 Cooperation Law
The first move: several webmasters meet and cooperate to implement a three-way indirect exchange link, from chain A to chain B, from chain B to chain C, and from chain C to chain A
2、 Article method
The second move: write articles suitable for reprinting, add links reasonably, and paste them in conspicuous places.
It is not easy to have unique ideas. You can always write a summary. It is easy for others to reprint summary articles, such as: XXX's 10 methods, XXX's 10 tips, XXX's 10 myths, XXX's 100 blogs (these people may be very excited and will write an article to talk about).
3、 Purchase method
Tip 3: You can also buy from the linked trading market after seeing the site
4、 Submission method
The fourth move: log in a large number of website stations. There are many websites. Anyone who has not been punished by the engine will enter
Tip 5: Use search engines to search for relevant keywords such as "submit website, add url", and log in to the searched webpage
Tip 6: Join the self-service chain, which is an effective anti chain
Tip 7: Submit the website to DMOZ directory, etc., and then wait
5、 Decoy method
Tip 8: If you can program or have friends who can program, try to develop a free and useful online service
Tip 9: Add self-service link application function to attract other websites to actively link with you
6、 Web2.0 method
Tip 10: Online Picking and Bookmarks
Tip 11: Look at the postings autograph Add your hyperlink in.
Tip 12: Create a large number of blogs in the major BSPs, and add links in the blogs. The search engine now reduces the weight of links to forums and blogs, but a little makes a lot
7、 Mass production method
Tip 13: Send TrackBack in groups, which is useful for Google, but every little makes a mickle.
In the Internet era, the survival of websites must rely on efficient publicity and rich content. At Tuoyuan, we can share technology and make progress together—— Tuoyuan - professional zblog theme template original website!