Website optimization Concept:
The so-called website optimization refers to a series of operations such as website planning, webpage design and code addition to meet the ranking rules of search engines. Finally, make sure that the website can get a better ranking on the search engine, so that more potential customers can find you quickly, so as to maximize the effect of online marketing.
Tip 1: Content of website
Rich and substantial content is the soul of the website theme Only on this basis can we achieve the goal of optimization.
Tip 2: Structure of website
1. The topological structure of the website should be reasonable, and the most important things should be placed in the first layer of content (home page) or the second layer (the page connected by the navigation bar on the home page).
2. The internal connection of the website should be smooth, and each internal page should be connected with the navigation bar and the return button.
3. The file name and directory name of the website should be reasonable. First, it is convenient for website management. Second, it can highlight the promotion keywords. For example, if you want to promote the word "hotels" in your website, put the page below https://www.domain.com/hotels/ Directory.
4. It's better to build a website map page, which will make your pages more and more searched by Google spiders.
Tip 3: Website page optimization
1. Do not use pure pictures FLASH Or frame your page. The reason is very simple: Google's spiders can't separate effective text from them.
2. Compilation of title. Now many websites don't care about the description of title at all. Some of them directly use "Untitled Document" or "Welcome" as the title, but they use them in Google company When you search the name, the title appears. Who knows what it is? Now no matter what kind of search engines pay special attention to the content in the title, so you should include as many keywords as possible in the page title. Of course, there is a character limit here, generally not more than 40 characters. And the page title is the summary of the content of the page. A good title can make people clear and attractive. Please write the title of each page carefully.
3. Carefully write the content in the meta logo. The meta ID includes two syntax attributes: keywords and description. namely:
*Preparation of meta keywords: put the key words you want to emphasize into them. Separate words with half commas. Do not repeat the same key words many times. It is better to control the number of key words to 5 or 6. The key words highlighted must be reflected in the content of this page.
*Preparation of meta description: here is the introduction of the page. The keywords to be promoted should be placed in the introduction, and the first keywords should be placed at the beginning of the sentence as far as possible. In this introduction, we should repeatedly emphasize the key words promoted several times, but we must pay attention to the smoothness of the sentences described.
4. Optimization of images and links: annotate promotion keywords in the alt logo of the image and the title logo of the link.
5. Text optimization: try to use<strong>website optimization for promotion keywords in the page（ SEO ）</strong>or<B>Website optimization (SEO)</B>.
Tip 4: Connection Strategy
1. Understand import connection and export connection. Import connection refers to the connection to your website from other websites and pages. Export connection refers to the connection of your website to another website. Google regards connection properties as very important. It not only hopes that your website will be included by others (import connections), but also hopes that you can recommend many available resources (export connections). Note: The more high-quality import connections, the better, while the more export connections, the better.
2. Find connections to improve traffic
The best way to seek import links is to submit the website to some high-quality search engines. Then ask for some exchange links. Of course, you should put the other party's links on your website before this. Note here: The website you seek to connect to should have a higher page rating (PR value) than you and be related to your page content. Do not connect to websites that cannot be found in Google. Especially the content relevance. Now some websites only look for websites related to content to make connections, so we can imagine the importance of this point.