When we install the theme and plug-in, we will send the_ A lot of data is inserted into the options table, and many themes/plug-ins will not be deleted when they are uninstalled. Since the change of WordPress, there have been a lot of topics and plug-ins. Usually, there have been many twists and turns. Over time, the database has become bloated and there is not much blog content. On the contrary, the database has become larger and faster. Of course, familiar friends can also go directly to phpMyAdmin for cleaning. Record the fool type thorough cleaning wp below_ Options table.
[score type="red"] Prompt: Some settings of plug-in settings and themes will be cleared by using the following method [/score]
For example, SEO, statistics code, CSS and other long sections of content in the theme settings can be copied and backed up for easy settings.
1. The database must be fully backed up before operation, not wp_ Options table, remember!!!
2. Disable all blog plug-ins
1. Rebuild a wordpress on the host or local environment, and simply set it once according to the previous blog after installation (the site URL does not need to be set as the blog URL for the time being)
2. Enter the database to export wp_ The options table. The local environment is usually in the http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin
Enter blog database
1. Enter the blog database to access the wp_ Delete the options table. Again, back up the database completely before operation.
2. Import the wp just exported_ Options table. Open wp after importing_ Options table, in option_ The name column finds the siteurl and home modification options_ The value is the site blog URL (usually at the top, the URL needs a full address and https://... http://... ）
3. Go here wp_ The options table has very few rows. The cleaned image is now.
Enter the blog background
Re enable the settings once.