Life is hard most of the time. Even if we don't suffer from real depression and anxiety, just mediocre daily life is enough for us.
Here are nine life tips from a psychologist. You don't need to see them as the golden rule. But sometimes it can help you face the big and small challenges in your life.
Stop being overly demanding of yourself
02. Be aware of and face up to your jealousy
Questioning the "failure" of "two characters"
04. Try more "abnormal" behaviors
05. When you are addicted to a past tense, distract yourself
06. Take a step when you feel lonely
07. Happiness is not the norm, and it is not necessarily the ultimate goal
08. Always pay attention to mental health
09. Expect the best
@Instant · the life philosophy of cat and dog