| Job title || || P5 || P6 || P7 || P8 || P9 |
| Job characteristics || || Solid foundation and high quality completion || Be on your own and assist the team || Domain experts, influence teams || Field breakthrough and business value added || Create something out of nothing and lead change |
| Job responsibilities || Business understanding and Implementation |
(the business here includes technical products)
| 1. Actively understand the business and actively participate in the business review; |
2. Independently and with high quality to complete the established tasks (complex modules or simple projects);
3. Actively pay attention to data and understand the current situation through data;
| 1. Deeply understand the business planning, take the initiative to think, and have certain business opinions; |
2. Lead the front-end technical scheme design of the project and solve the front-end risk of the project;
3. Locate and solve problems through data;
| 1. Participate in business planning, fully understand business objectives and find business pain points; |
2. Leading business front-end technical architecture or solving core technical problems in the field;
3. Discover key problems in business through data and launch optimization projects;
| 1. Participate in business decision-making and predict business development trend; |
2. Lead the technical structure of front-end team or field, and make certain technical breakthroughs;
3. Establish systematic data system to promote business development or experience upgrading;
| 1. Have certain thinking on the industry or industry to promote business change; |
2. Lead the development of front-end technology and promote business breakthrough through technological change and architecture upgrading;
3. Promote the integration and evolution of front-end and upstream and downstream technologies, and give full play to the overall value of technology;
| Precipitation and inheritance of Technology || 1. Participate in the infrastructure construction of the team, submit issue and contribution code, and participate in the preparation of technical documents; |
2. Actively share technology;
| 1. Refine solutions to improve efficiency and quality, and apply them to the team; |
2. Actively improve the team knowledge base and explore technology patents;
| 1. Lead and promote the team infrastructure construction and improve the front-end technology ecology of the group; |
2. Organize or participate in team technical training;
| 1. Deeply participate in the formulation of front-end specifications, standards and processes of the group, and promote the implementation; || 1. Promote the innovation of a certain field in front of the group; |
| Team building and development || || 1. Tutoring new people || 1. Coach the core staff of the team; |
2. Promote the construction of team technology culture;
| 1. Mining senior talents in the industry; |
2. Participate in the construction of the group's front-end talent development system;
| 1. Layout for the future and attract top talents in the industry; |
2. Promote the overall development of the group's front-end and enhance the value of front-end posts;
| || || || || || || |
| General capability || Learning and speculation || || learn in order to practise |
Be able to learn knowledge actively and planned, apply flexibly according to the current business situation, explore and find the optimal solution.
| intensive study |
Can learn from and learn from industry experience, in-depth study of the technical field, solve existing problems in the field or improve the system.
| System construction |
Be able to learn systematically and structurally, have depth and breadth, abstract the field, establish or upgrade the system.
| achieve mastery through a comprehensive study of the subject |
It can penetrate the upstream and downstream technologies, think about the whole link, and promote the technology integration and evolution.
| Cooperation and win win || effective communication |
Be able to communicate with upstream and downstream actively and effectively, arrange work priority reasonably, and complete with high quality.
| Efficient collaboration |
Be able to clearly express their own views and plans and reach consensus with others; have the sense of owner, be able to effectively identify, feedback and solve risks, ensure the implementation of the project and promote the achievement of objectives.
| Promoting success |
Be able to promote the upstream and downstream, form a joint force, have strong project management ability, lead the team or project to achieve the goal.
| Partnership |
Be able to jump out of the current position, stand in a higher perspective, seek common ground while reserving differences, promote cooperation, common development and achieve win-win results.
| Planning and landing || || || Domain planning |
Be able to identify the core problems in the current field, formulate strategies, find breakthrough points, promote the implementation and get the results.
| Systematic planning |
Be able to define team or domain problems, look at the essence through phenomena, form a system map, and obtain results through system tackling and special governance.
| Forward looking layout |
Be able to accurately judge the future trend, combine with the long-term business strategic planning, form the technical layout and make breakthroughs.
| || || || || || || |
| Professional ability || professional knowledge || The foundation is excellent |
1. Master the front-end development language;
2. Understand W3C standard and common network protocol;
3. Be familiar with the working principle of browser and other front-end running containers;
4. Be familiar with the common engineering tools of the front end;
5. Be familiar with the common frame of front end;
| Comprehensive knowledge |
1. Fully understand the front-end knowledge system;
2. Master the front-end knowledge involved in daily development (development language, standard protocol, working principle, engineering tools, front-end framework, user experience, etc.);
| Knowledge expertise |
1. Be proficient in the front-end knowledge system of at least one field;
2. Master common design patterns;
3. Be proficient in the design principles of common frames and be able to use them reasonably;
| knowledge system |
1. Master the overall front-end knowledge system;
2. Understand the knowledge system of upstream and downstream technologies;
| Domain intercommunication |
1. Familiar with upstream and downstream technical knowledge system;
2. Understand the new technology and be able to establish the front-end system for the future;
| Technical realization || High quality, maintainable |
1. Skillfully use class library to solve business problems, and the project code is maintainable;
2. Have quality awareness and master solutions to problems such as compatibility and performance;
| It can improve efficiency and reuse |
1. Be able to improve team efficiency by developing or introducing efficiency tools;
2. Be able to refine reusable components and contribute high quality code to component library;
| Scalable and portable |
1. Be able to complete the program design with high expansibility and high reusability;
2. Have the ability of abstraction, and be able to abstract the domain general architecture scheme according to the characteristics of the scene;
| systematic |
1. Be able to identify system weaknesses and promote system upgrading;
2. Have the ability of product thinking and technical operation, and be able to lead the production and service of front-end technology;
| Interdisciplinary |
With the ability to integrate upstream and downstream technologies to complete cross domain architecture design and governance.
| Business understanding || I can understand |
Be able to understand PRD, understand business concept and business background.
| Conversational |
Understand the main rules and logic behind the business.
| Can affect |
Be able to understand the market competition and customer demands of the business, and accurately judge its business value.
| Overall view |
Be able to analyze and think about the overall situation of the industry.
| Forward looking |
Have industry or industry insight, can accurately judge the development trend.