Chicken slices with lemon slices
Lemon slice chicken flavor is very good, and the practice is very simple. But if you do it for the first time, you must have a look at the steps and methods of doing this dish. The dish is simple and not difficult to say. Let's look at the chef's practice.
First of all, let's take a look at the effects and functions of lemon slices.
Lemon slice chicken has the effect of lowering blood pressure, reducing phlegm, eliminating inflammation, cosmetology, stopping vomiting, etc.
Below is the material for making this dish.
Fresh shrimp, fresh squid, cucumber, parsley, Flammulina velutipes, onion, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, fried peanuts, cilantro, fish sauce, 2 scoops of lemon juice, 1 tablespoons of sugar, 1 scoops of vinegar, 1 scoops of soy sauce, 1 tablespoons of salt, a little chicken essence, 1 spoonfuls, tasty, 1 tablespoons, hot pepper oil, and a proper amount of sesame oil.
The following is the practice of lemon slice chicken slices.
1. remove the tendons from the chicken breast, slit into large slices, and marinate for 20 minutes with A.
2. mix corn flour and starch. Wrap the pickled chicken slices in a powder and press them gently.
3. half slice of lemon, decorated around the plate, the rest squeezed.
4. heat the oil in a frying pan and heat it to 80%. Put the chicken slices in slices and cook it in a medium heat for 1 minutes.
5. remove the chicken slices and heat the oil. Add the chicken slices to the fry for 10 seconds. Drain the oil and drain the oil.
6. change the wok and pour the B mixture into the boiling water.
7. put in the fried chicken slices and mix them well, then the dishes will be ready.
This article is composed of Ji Chang Xin Creation, article address: Https://blog.isoyu.com/archives/1645.html
Use Knowledge sharing signature 4 The international license agreement is licensed. In addition to the reprint / provenance, all originals or translations of this site must be signed before retransmission. The final editing time is November, 7, 2016 at 08:40 afternoon.