Shrimp, bean curd, fat, Brassica campestris, heart salt, raw powder, soy sauce, fish sauce, fresh sugar, pepper, sesame oil, vegetable oil
1. peel the shrimp and pick up the shrimp glands. Cut the fat into small pieces.
2. cut the shrimps into small pieces, then put the shrimps together with the fat and cut them into a filling.
3. put a bit of salt and raw meal in the chopped shrimp stuffing, then hand it in water, grab the shrimp stuffing, and throw it on the board vigorously until the surface of the shrimp paste is shiny.
4. freeze the shrimp stuffing in the fridge, cut the tofu and dig the hole.
5. spread a thin layer of cornstarch in the bean curd pit and bury the shrimp stuffing in the bean curd pit.
6. after laying the shrimp stuffing, put a few wolfberry on top, then put it in a steamer and steam for three to five minutes.
7. chill the cabbage well and drain it off after the steaming is done.
8. modulation of fish sauce: mix the soy sauce, water, fish sauce, and taste with the ratio of 15:25:4:1. Add a little sugar, pepper and a few drops of sesame oil.
9. pour the adjusted fish sauce on the bean curd shrimps, stir well the vegetable heart and pour a little hot oil.
1. this fresh shrimp fermented bean curd has the effect of calming the nerves, enriching blood and strengthening the brain.
2. putting Lycium barbarum on the buried shrimp paste is a decorative function. It can also decorate other things according to its own preferences.
3. throw the shrimp filling at least twenty to thirty on the board, and put it in the fridge, so the taste will be better.
This article is composed of Ji Chang Xin Creation, article address: Https://blog.isoyu.com/archives/1639.html
Use Knowledge sharing signature 4 The international license agreement is licensed. In addition to the reprint / provenance, all originals or translations of this site must be signed before retransmission. The final editing time is November, 7, 2016 at 08:39 afternoon.