Recently submitted PR Comments by leaders LGTM A capital one ？ It's in the brain. The abbreviations were checked and sorted out as follows:
- PR: Pull Request. Pull requests, which have submitted code to open source projects, should all know
- CR: Code Review. Code review
- LGTM: Looks good to me. Yes, we can merge
- TL;DR: Too long;Didn't read. The old woman's foot.
- TBR: To be reviewed. Give the labor review code!
- WIP: Work in progress. Writing at the beginning of the title as an identification function is not completed
- RFC: Request for comments. We usually hear that some policies want to be carried out. If the government wants to carry out these policies, the government will issue a draft for comments. The general meaning of open source projects is to ask for comments, which are used as task memoranda
- ACK: Acknowledge. Confirm some contents, functions and tasks