Sean for Z-BlogPHP_ The main function of the Cms theme is basically the same as that of the ASP version, but it does not need the support of other plug-ins. It can be installed and used directly!
PS: This template only supports zblog of MySQL database version
1. Fixed bugs with installation errors in some environments
2. Fixed the bug of multiple tags module in the template module, which was caused by the same name as the system module
3. Added the function of clearing redundant modules caused by version 1.0 (In addition, manually delete the tags.php file under sean_cms/include.)
4. Fixed the template call bug, only calling articles in public status
5. Fixed the sorting problem of tag calls
6. Fixed naming of some labels
7. Fixed the problem of calling "latest, popular, hot reviews, random" articles on the home page
1. Fixed the bug that the slide could not add long link addresses (Repair method: reinstall the sean_cms template in the application center, disable it first, and then re enable the template.)
ZBLOG Application Center - Application Purchase and Use Agreement
1. Before purchasing an app, you need to confirm whether the app meets your needs. Digital products do not support trial. According to Article 25 of the Consumer Protection Law, the app is a digital product downloaded online and cannot be refunded once it is downloaded and installed after purchase.
2. The application you purchased in the application center, Only the license of the application, and the ownership of the application still belongs to the application provider.
3. An application can only be used for a single account. Without the consent of the website and the application provider, No secondary release, gift, resale, lease, piracy, etc , otherwise we will Permanently close the user account And reserves the right to continue to investigate relevant responsibilities.
4. If The website containing the application is resold or given away, leased, etc. Please purchase the application with a new account or remove the application Otherwise, it will be deemed as violating the use agreement and permanently canceling the right to use the account.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the purchased applications only include relevant use rights and free update services, and the application center and application provider do not provide additional after-sales installation and other services.
6. The risks in your use of the application are entirely borne by the user, including system damage, data loss and any other risks.
seven Users shall not use this app to engage in any behavior that violates laws, regulations and social public order and good customs in any way. Users must bear all legal responsibilities for the possible consequences of their improper use, and the website and application provider will not bear any responsibility.
8. The website and application providers reserve the right to change, restrict, freeze or terminate your use of certain content without notifying you and assuming no responsibility for you.
1. Please first Registered account , and Sign in Application Center.
2. Directly click "Buy App" and follow the instructions.
1. The buyer logs in on his Z-Blog website, enters the background, and clicks the "Application Center" menu on the left menu bar.
2. On the home page of the "Application Center", log in using the application center registration account.
3. Enter "My Application Warehouse" to see the successfully purchased applications. Click "Download" to download and install them.
1. If you cannot normally access the application center through the background of your own website, please purchase carefully, because this may cause the application to fail to download and install smoothly.
2. If the paid application cannot be downloaded normally, please check Z-Blog and application updates in the background of your website. If you have updated to the latest version and still cannot download, please contact us in time.
3. The local settings may be overwritten when the update is applied. Please make a backup before the update.