Do you still have a headache for zblog! Are you still suffering from server load! Take a look at Bobo's plug-in.
Once the zblog program tag exceeds 1000, it will start to become very stuck. This plug-in is to solve this problem. The tag table is used to record the ID of each article. When accessing the tag, the article is retrieved according to the ID of each article.
Compatible with previous articles, compatible with previous tags, Compatible after the article, compatible after The label of!!!
If you don't use the new tag plug-in, you can solve the problem by using the new tag plug-in.
This plug-in can solve 90% of the load jam problem of zblog program, and the other 10% can contact the author to check and solve your zblog theme and plug-in separately (pay check)
Pay attention to backup website and database!!!
1.0 plug in shelf
1.1 new architecture
1.2 fix a small bug
1.3 increase fast / slow batch processing
1.4 compatible with the latest version of zblog
1.5 add a clear button
Plug in screenshot:
Zblog Application Center - application purchase and use agreement
1. Before you purchase an app, you must first confirm whether the app meets your needs. Digital products do not support trial. According to Article 25 of the law on the protection of consumers' rights and interests, the app is a digital product downloaded online. Once it is downloaded and installed after purchase, it cannot be refunded.
2. The application you purchased in the application center, Only the license right of the application, the ownership of the application still belongs to the application provider.
3. An application can only be used for a single account without the consent of the website and the application provider, No second release, gift, resale, lease, piracy, etc Otherwise we will Permanently close user account And reserve the right to continue to investigate the relevant responsibilities.
4 The website containing the app has been reselled, given, leased, etc., please use a new account to purchase the app or remove the app Otherwise, it will be regarded as a violation of the usage agreement and the right to use the account will be permanently cancelled.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the purchased applications only include the relevant right to use and free update services, and the application center and application provider will not provide additional after-sales installation services.
6. The user shall bear all risks in using the application, including system damage, data loss and any other risks.
seven Users are not allowed to use the app in any way to engage in acts in violation of laws and regulations and social public order and good customs. Users must be fully responsible for the consequences of their improper use, and neither the website nor the application provider shall bear any responsibility.
8. The website and application provider reserves the right to change, limit, freeze or terminate your use of certain content without informing you and without assuming responsibility for you.
1. Please go ahead Registered account number , and then Sign in Application Center.
2. Click "buy app" directly and follow the guide.
1. The buyer logs in his / her Z-blog website, enters the background, and clicks "Application Center" menu in the left menu bar.
2. On the home page of "Application Center", log in with the registered account of application center.
3. Enter "my application warehouse", you can see the successfully purchased applications, and click "download" to download and install.
1. If you can't access the application center through your own website background, please purchase carefully, because this may lead to the application not being downloaded and installed smoothly.
2. If the paid app cannot be downloaded normally, please check the Z-blog and application update in the background of your website. If you have updated to the latest version and still can't download, please contact us in time.
3. When applying the update, it is possible to override the local settings. Please make a backup before updating.