Zblog PHP uses the ueditor editor. When uploading an image, the image is uploaded successfully but cannot be inserted into the content. The display server returns an error. The solution told by zblog administrator is to clean up the BOM header. The zblog application center provides a BOM file header check plug-in, through which the website file BOM header can be checked and removed.
1. Enter the website background, search for "BOM Header Check" in the application center and install the application;
2. Enter the plug-in management, enable the plug-in, and click the spanner icon behind the plug-in to enter the BOM file header check page;
3. Just leave the extension as default and click Submit.
4. In the status bar after the retrieved file name, click the yellow triangle Chinese symbol icon to remove the BOM.
5. After all of them are removed, the problem is solved.