Back to the Engineered Systems Table of Contents
LS-200/LS-200DT Chemical Distribution Module
Kanto Corporationís LS-200 and LS-200DT chemical dispense units are designed for drum fed, mid-volume chemical use. These fully automated chemical delivery modules have two separate redundant engines. This built-in redundancy results in superior reliability, and minimal downtime ñ even during maintenance. The LS-200DT incorporates a day tank into the modular design.
System Specifications and Components
- Clean booth contains all vapor releases, connection and/or drum leaks.
Each engine includes:
- Double diaphragm pump with leak detection
- Two (2) filters in parallel
- Surge suppressor
- Pressure transducer
- Accumulator (signals an empty drums, eliminates air and/or gas in the chemical line and filter, and provides additional attenuation of pulses.
- Multiple blow-down/flushing points.
- Approximate Dimensions: 78î W x 78î H x 36î D
- Nitrogen: 99.9995%, 20 l/min max at 80 psi min, 10 particles/cf @ 0.1 µm max
- CDA: -60C dewpoint, 15 scfm max at 95 psi min, 10 particles/cf @ 0.2 µm max
- DI Water: 18MW, 10 l/min min at 45 psi min, 10 particles/ml @ 0.1µm
- Chemical Drain: 10 l/min max
- Exhaust: 1000 scfm @ 0.5î H2O min
- Power: 120 VAC @ 15A