CAMILLO Piano Warranty and Maintenance Regulations
Camilo Piano Warranty Terms:
1、 One year replacement guarantee, one year from the date of sale of the piano (subject to the date recorded in the customer's purchase invoice). If the product is found to have quality or performance problems, you can enjoy free replacement service.
2、 10 year warranty. During the free warranty period, if the piano fails and is within the scope of warranty, customers should go to the piano dealer and show the Piano Warranty Form and purchase voucher (the sales invoice issued by the dealer with the Dealer Authorization Letter designated by our company) to request repair.
3、 Lifelong maintenance: All Camilo piano series products enjoy lifelong maintenance services.
4、 During the free warranty period, the piano breaks down under normal conditions of temperature and humidity, and it is confirmed that the failure is caused by production quality problems, which belongs to the free warranty scope. include:
1) Cast iron plate (iron plate) fracture
2) The chord plate is cracked, and the chord is loose, so the pitch cannot be guaranteed
3) The piano keys are deformed and broken, the string hammer is severely degummed, and the piano shell is severely degummed
4) Broken hammer handle
5) Pedal breakage and failure (except for transportation and moving)
6) Paint falling off due to poor fabrication
5、 If the piano breaks down, it is within the scope of free warranty. It should be replaced and repaired free of charge for customers to ensure the quality and performance of the piano.
Piano warranty and maintenance regulations
6、 Beyond the free warranty period, or during the free warranty period, the following conditions are not included in the free warranty scope:; The costs (service fees, material fees, etc.) arising from the customer's insistence on maintenance or service provision shall be borne by the customer:
1) Unable to show the piano warranty and purchase voucher (sales invoice issued by the dealer designated by our company with the Dealer Authorization),
2) The warranty is inconsistent with the physical object, or the warranty period is exceeded
3) Failure and damage caused by incorrect movement, handling and use after purchase
4) Disassembled by non designated professionals
5) Normal wear in use and aging of shell paint plate
6) Faults and damages caused by excessive humidity, dryness or sudden change of temperature
7) Damage caused by irresistible factors such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning and other natural disasters
7、 During the free warranty period, the customer needs to pay maintenance fees (service fees, material fees, etc.) for replacing and installing consumables.
8、 This regulation and the warranty of related products are applicable in mainland China.
9、 The "Warranty Form" accompanying the product shall be properly kept by the customer and will not be replaced if lost.
10、 This provision does not limit the legal rights and interests of users. For product maintenance after the free warranty period, customers should consult the dealer designated by our company with the Dealer Authorization.
The warranty scope is provided by the manufacturer of CAMILLO piano in Germany, which is authorized by the manufacturer of CAMILLO piano in Germany. The quality assurance is provided by the 140 year exquisite craftsmanship of CAMILLO piano in Germany. The scope of this warranty is limited to the People's Republic of China, and only to the brand new pianos purchased from the authorized agents of Shanghai Hu Yuefu Piano Co., Ltd. This warranty is the only express product quality guarantee provided by Camilo CAMILLO Piano, which completely replaces and excludes all other express product quality guarantees. In addition, all implied warranties (including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and applicability with specific intent) are limited to the express warranty period of goods.